Objectives: We seek to build up children who Commit themselves to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission and therefore grow a Great Church for His Glory.
Three Purposes of Coronation Children Community’s existence:
Through the three purposes found in the two passages above, we seek to fulfill our purpose in this world
Worship: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart”
- Celebrating God’s presence and honoring Him with our lifestyle
- Worship is expressed in several ways (besides singing), such as praying, hearing the Word, giving, baptizing, meditating, and partaking of the Lord’s Supper.
- Romans 12:1
- Building up or strengthening of believers in their quest to be like Christ.
Evangelism: “Go and make disciples”
- Not only their responsibility but also their privilege
- This growth won’t depend on an evangelistic program but will happen because of evangelistic students.
Fellowship: “Love your neighbour as yourself”
- True fellowship happens when students are known, cared for, held accountable, and encouraged in their spiritual journey.
- Meeting needs with love
- Constantly encourage students to serve one another through prayers, acts of service.